Monday, January 3, 2011

Oooo la la how French!

No, I don't mean those French...I mean these French!  I ordered what I thought would just simply be a swatch book or two, but no!  I actually got 8 books full of delicious colors and some of the most wonderful papers I have seen!  Now for those of you who may not know, I am a bit of a paper junkie.  Ok that has to be the understatement of the year.  I have 3 filing boxes of paper swatch books that I have collected during/after college...none of them are duplicates.  I'm dead serious... French Paper has to seriously be one of my favorites though, since I saw a sample of their paper in an issue of How magazine, way back when in 2006.  So I believe that I've figured out exactly which colors and what not I'll be using on my friend's baby announcements in the near future!  Really, it will be super fantastic!  Especially when my new styling paper trimmer/cutter comes in.  I should probably start thinking about where thats going to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment