Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shaking things up!

I have officially decided that this is no longer just the company blog.  This is officially now my personal blog.  The title for the blog has been renamed to "Confessions of a Designer", which is what this will be...there's a lot more to life just about goals, mistakes, learning experiences etc of my design firm.  Therefor, this will now be somewhat a mix of personal and business blogging.  I'm finding that without really expressing what's going on, while my bits on the company are informational, it really doesn't give much of a grip about...me.  Since this is my blog, I feel like unless you know me as a person, you certainly can't understand me as a designer.  So that's that.  Starting over from here.

So here is the whole story behind me.  I'm a 24 year old designer that has been designing for 5 years.  My background is a mix of information arena and advertising.  I usually have way too much on my plate and yet at the end of the day I still manage to pull it all together.  I have an amazing guy in my life, we'll call him T (since I'm not sure he'd appreciate me blogging about him much) who I've been dating for almost three and a half years.  I work full time as a designer, part time for my freelance company and about 15 hours a week on homework for my certificate in Advanced Web and Flash Design with Sessions College.  Consider this as the beginning of my blog, with my take on life, lessons, cooking, design and so much more!  I'll only be posting the links to design related blog posts on my twitter, but stay tuned for all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment