Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yearly wrap up

Hi everyone.  I know most bloggers chose to sign off before the holidays, however that was the beginning of my blogging so while I'm a bit late in the game, it is time for the last post of the year.  First off I hope that everyone has a fantastic and safe New Year's Eve.  There will be a big post with all the company resolutions and what not.  For now I just wanted to say thank you for reading and stay tuned for some great new things!  For those of you that are just tuning in, this was the first year for Line-ily's existence and I am so incredibly happy that I was able to finally get this dream of mine up and running.  In the few short months that the company has been going, I've been able to purchase some fantastic equipment that will greatly help expand the company capabilities in 2011.  Thank you all for your continuous support and cheers to a fantastic new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment